Plum Flower Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills, 200 ct
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan
A longstanding Chinese herbal formula used to relieve heat symptoms associated with a depletion of yin and yin deficiency.
• Increased feeling of fear and vivid or nightmarish dreaming
• Slow healing wounds
• Dry/red/flaky/itchy skin
• Hip/knee/ankle pain due to heat and dryness
• Hot flashes or flushes
• Internal or External Dryness [Mouth, Skin, Eyes or Vaginal Area]
• Weak bladder
• Night sweats
• Low grade fevers
• Chronic sore throat
• Heat in the palms/feet/chest
• Frequent urination [multiple times at night]
Ingredients: Rehmannia glutinosa root-prep, Cornus officinalis fruit, Dioscorea opposita rhizome, Alisma orientalis rhizome, Paeonia suffruticosa root-bark, Poria cocos fungus, Phellodendron chinense bark, Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome. Other Ingredients: Talcum, China wax.
TCM Functions: Nourishes Kidney Yin, Subdues Deficiency Fire, Clears Damp-Heat from the Lower Jiao
Standard Dosage: 8 pills, 3 x per day
Contraindications : Contraindicated for cases without upflaring fire due to yin deficiency.