Plum Flower Xiao Chai Hu Wan
Xiao Chai Hu Teapills harmonizes the shao yang, soothes the liver, clears liver and gallbladder heat.
- Alternating chills and fever
- Fullness in the chest and costal region (with or without pain)
- Hard, focal, epigastric distention
- Abdominal and epigastric pain
- Constipation or urgent diarrhea
- Red, sore eyes
- Temporal or frontal headaches
Chai hu, Ban xia, Dang shen, Huang qin, Da zao, Gan cao, Sheng jiang, botanical wax, activated carbon, talc
Manufacturer standard dosage is 8 teapills, 3 times per day. Take with warm water.
Cautions & Contraindications
Contraindicated during pregnancy. May cause mild abdominal cramping in sensitive patients. Contraindicated for very weak or deficient patients. Very weak or deficient is defined as extreme lethargy, weak muscle tone, may be anemic, have an issue gaining weight, may have chronic diarrhea. Contraindicated for patients using interferon.